|Pink Power Ladies works with groups and businesses to payroll deduct for their employees convenience and provide value added benefits.
Do you offer your employees the "traditional benefits portfolio?"
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Workman's Comp
- Group Disability
- Group Life Insurance
.... Look familiar?
Have you thought about offering your employees "Living Insurance?"
- Because of medical advancements, more people are surviving!
- Increased need for “Living Insurance” vs. “Life Insurance.”
- About 5.8 million stroke survivors are alive today, many of them with permanent stoke-related disabilities1
- In 2008, about 1.2 million Americans suffered a heart attack- and nearly 62% survived1
- In 2008, 1.4 million Americans were expected to be diagnosed with cancer- and 64% were expected to survive at least five years 2,3
- In 2005, cardiovascular disease cost Americans $393.5 billion- the equivalent of $1,327 for each man, woman and child in the country 1,4
- About 50% of bankruptcies are medically related 5
- In 2004, the costs surrounding cancer averaged $29,805 per patient
Because of medical advancements, preventatives, and Wellness Programs, your employees are doing a great job and outliving their diseases where in the past, that was not as likely.
Consider offering Cancer or Critical Illness Insurance as a voluntary or group sponsored benefit, much like your Group Life Insurance you are already offering!
We work with top rated carriers that are leaders in our Voluntary Insurance marketplace. Let us help you today!
Our Unique Approach:
Pink Power Ladies performs group information and educational meetings with your employees and talks about the importance of purchasing cancer and or critical illness insurance on a voluntary basis and payroll deducted.
You, as the employer or HR, provides the benefit of the payroll deduction for the convenience of the employee. The benefits that we represent are unlike your health insurance group benefits where traditionally you pay the majority or a part of the premium. Some employers believe in our programs so much that they provide a "Benefit Bank" to their employees, such as $5/pay or $20/month to supplement their voluntary insurance choice. This works well if your company is not providing benefits or would like to give a little extra.
We look forward to helping your employees with valuable and affordable supplemental, and voluntary coverage today!