Providing Pink Power Protection.
...for when it's needed the Most!
Cancer and Critical Illness Insurance is "Living Insurance"
that pays in addition to any other medical or disability insurance you
may currently own. Because of medical advancements, many people LIVE
through a diagnosis and for many years after that! It's insurance that
allows you to use the lump-sum payout, entire amount, however it is that
you need to use it to maintain your life after a diagnosis.
insurance is designed to "Remove the Stress".....more
"We have a 60% chance of surviving
a critical illness than dying."
- Because of medical advancements, more people are surviving!
- Increased need for "Living Insurance" vs "Life Insurance." In 2008, about 1.2 million Americans suffered a heart attack- and nearly 62% survived1
- In 2008, 1.4 million Americans were expected to be diagnosed with cancer- and 64% were expected to survive at lease five years. 2,3
- In 2005, cardiovascular disease cost Americans $393.5 billion- the equivalent of $1,327 for each man, woman and child in the country 1,4
- About 50% of bankruptcies are medically related 5
- In 2004, the costs surrounding cancer averaged $29,805 per patient 4
1 American Heart Association, Heart disease and Stroke Statistics – 2008 update
2 American Cancer Society, Cancer Facts & Figures 2008
3 This estimate does not include carcinoma in situ of any site except urinary and bladder, and does not include basal and squamous cell cancers
4 u.s. Census Bureau, Annual Population Estimates 2000-2006
5 Illness & Injury as Contributors to Bankruptcy,” Health Affairs, Winter 2005
>>Blogs, News & Articles: